2020 Gibson ES-335 Dot Semi-Hollow ~ Vintage Ebony
Out of stock
ACCEPTED PAYMENT METHODS
As Low As $136 / Month
Based on purchase price of $4,199 at 10% APR for 36 months. Excludes tax and shipping fees, to be calculated at checkout. Rates range from 10-30% APR. Select Affirm at checkout to get started.
2020 Gibson ES-335 Dot ~ Vintage Ebony
You are looking at a 2020 Gibson ES-335 Dot, with a Vintage Ebony gloss nitro finish, aged yellow binding, dot
fret inlays, bound rosewood board and nickel hardware! Just an awesome guitar with a smooth easy action and killer tone.
She’s 100% original and ready to rock your world!
Some of the features of this cool guitar include:
* Model: ES-335 Dot semi-hollow
* Finish: Vintage Ebony, gloss nitro lacquer
* Top, Back & Rims: 3-ply maple/poplar/maple
* Center Block: Solid maple
* Bracing: Spruce
* Neck: Mahogany, set neck
* Fretboard: Indian rosewood,
* Fret: Medium jumbo, 22 frets
* Fret Inlays: Dots, pearloid
* Binding: Single-ply, aged yellow
* Headstock Veneer: Holly, crown inlay
* Pickups: Gibson calibrated T-type bass & treble humbuckers
* Neck Profile: Rounded C
* Scale Length: 24-3/4″
* Nut: Graph-Tech, 1.695″ width
* Bridge: ABR-1 Tun-O-Matic adjustable, with aluminum stop bar
* Hardware: Nickel
* Tuners: Vintage deluxe, with green keystone buttons
* Controls: 2 volume, 2 tone and 3-way toggle switch
* Knobs: Black tophats with silver inserts
* Weight: 7.6 lbs.
* Serial # 21970xxxx
She was born in July 30th, 2020, and has never been owned. The guitar is in mint condition with no play wear to report.
The neck is straight, with no cracks or repairs… the frets are perfect, with their entire life ahead of them… and the sound is sweet! Also included is the original Gibson hard shell case, and even includes the case candy, Gibson strap and factory pre-pack checklist, just as shown in the last picture! Whoever brings this baby home is gonna be STOKED!!