2019 Fender Telecaster 60's Custom Shop NAMM Limited Edition Heavy Relic ~ Seafoam Green Sparkle
Out of stock
ACCEPTED PAYMENT METHODS
As Low As $136 / Month
Based on purchase price of $4,199 at 10% APR for 36 months. Excludes tax and shipping fees, to be calculated at checkout. Rates range from 10-30% APR. Select Affirm at checkout to get started.
2019 Fender Telecaster 60’s Custom Shop heavy relic NAMM Limited Edition
You are looking at a 2019 Fender Telecaster 60’s Custom Shop heavy relic NAMM Limited Edition, with a rare Seafoam Green sparkle finish and rosewood fretboard! What’s more is that this one has binding on the top and back! Very cool stuff here! You may see a few 60 Tele relics out there, but you will not see many (if any at all) in this cool gold sparkle finish. This is obviously “eye-candy”, but the real treat is when you plug in! The action is smooth and comfy, and she sounds like a great Custom Shop Tele should! She’s 100% original and ready to rock your world!
Here is the lowdown on the features:
* Model: Telecaster 60’s Custom Shop Namm Limited
* Aging: Heavy relic
* Color: Aged Seafoam Green sparkle, lacquer
* Body: Select Alder, 2-piece
* Binding: Top & back
* Neck: Quartersawn maple, medium tint
* Neck Profile: Mid 60’s Oval “C” Neck Profile, 1st fret.790” and .930” 12th fret
* Fretboard: 3A Rosewood
* Fretboard Radius: 9.5”
* Frets: 6100 jumbo, 21 Frets
* Fret Markers: Vintage clay dots
* Nut: Bone, 1.650″
* Pickups: Hand-wound OP-loaded 51 Nocaster (neck), hand-wound loaded Nocaster (bridge) single coils
* Controls: Master volume, master tone, 3-position switch
* Bridge: Vintage Tele with 3 brass barrel saddles
* Tuners: Fender vintage style
* Hardware: Chrome/Nickel
* Pick-guard: 3-ply parchment
* Scale Length: 25-1/2″ (648 mm)
* Weight 7.6 lbs.
* Serial # R9xxxx
She was born on May 22nd, 2019, and is in perfect unplayed condition, with no actual play wear to report. I’m not going into details about nicks and dings, since this is obviously a heavy relic, so the cosmetic wear on this guitar was all done intentionally and artfully by Fender. There is no actual play wear however, simply because the guitar is unplayed. The neck is straight, with no cracks or repairs… the frets are perfect, with their entire life ahead of them… and the sound is sweet! Also included is the original brown Fender Custom Shop hard shell case, and even includes all of the case candy, nice Fender leather strap, the ash tray bridge cover, and the leather portfolio, which houses the custom shop floor traveler and the 2 certificates, just as shown in the last picture! Whoever brings this baby home is gonna be STOKED!!