2011 Paul Reed Smith PRS Signature Limited Edition Private Stock Quilt Top ~ Tiger Eye
Availability: 1 in stock
ACCEPTED PAYMENT METHODS
As Low As $136 / Month
Based on purchase price of $4,199 at 10% APR for 36 months. Excludes tax and shipping fees, to be calculated at checkout. Rates range from 10-30% APR. Select Affirm at checkout to get started.
2011 PRS Private Stock Signature Limited Edition ~ Tiger Eye
You are looking at a 2011 PRS Private Stock Signature Limited Edition, with a Tiger Eye high gloss nitro finish, on an absolutely stellar Private Stock quilted maple top, with hand-picked dark rosewood fretboard and rare Celtic Knots fret inlays! This is # 7 of the 100 piece private stock run that PRS created to commemorate in 2011. Just a fantastic guitar in every aspect! She’s 100% original and ready to rock!
Here is the lowdown on all the features:
* Private Stock # 7/100 ~ Numbered and Signed by Paul Reed Smith and Paul Miles on the back of the headstock
* Model: Private Stock Signature Limited Edition
* Color: Tiger Eye, high gloss nitro
* Top: Curly maple, Private Stock
* Body: African mahogany
* Neck: South American “sinker” mahogany, set neck
* Headstock: Hand-pick dark rosewood with abalone Private Stock eagle, with mother-of-pearl “signature” engraved banner
* Neck Profile: Pattern
* Fretboard: Hand-picked dark rosewood
* Fret Inlays: Celtic Knots, consisting of abalone, purple heart, banded melon
* Pickups: PRS 408 bass & treble humbuckers, uncovered
* Electronics/Controls: Signature, 1 volume, 1 tone, 3-way switch, 2 mini-switches for coil tapping
* Hardware: Hybrid gold/nickel
* Bridge: PRS wrap-around stop-tail, hybrid gold/nickel
* Tuners: PRS phase III locking, hybrid gold/nickel with ivoroid buttons
* Truss Rod Cover: Rosewood
* Knobs: Gold lampshades
* Weight: 8 lbs.
* Serial # 11 174267
She was born on April 28th, 2011 and is in near perfect condition. With no nicks or dings to report. There is merely a small area of “orange peal” appearing on the back, which can only be seen with direct reflective light. Most dealers would just call this mint, but I am not “most dealers”. The neck is straight, with no cracks or repairs… the frets are perfect with their entire life ahead of them… and the sound is as sweet as it gets! Also included is the original PRS Private Stock paisley case, the case candy, adjustment tools and Private Stock certificate, just as shown in the last picture! Whoever brings this baby home is gonna be STOKED!!