You are looking at a 2023 Gibson ES-335 Dot, with a Vintage Burst gloss nitro finish, dot fret inlays, bound rosewood board, 60’s tophat knobs, tulip tuners, calibrated T-type pickups, and nickel hardware! They are calling this a “plain top”, but it is easy to see some decent figuring on this one. That’s a nice bonus for the proud new owner! Free flames! Putting her pretty looks aside, this one plays and sounds fantastic! She’s 100% original and ready to rock your world!
- Model: ES-335 Dot semi-hollow
- Finish: Vintage Burst, gloss nitro lacquer
- Top, Back & Rims: 3-ply maple/poplar/maple
- Center Block: Solid maple
- Neck: Mahogany, set neck
- Fretboard: Indian rosewood, with binding
- Fret Inlays: Dots, pearloid
- Binding: Single-ply, cream
- Headstock Veneer: Holly, crown inlay
- Pickups: Gibson calibrated T-type bass & treble humbuckers, uncovered zebra coils
- Neck Profile: Rounded C, 1st .908”, 12th .994″
- Scale Length: 24-3/4”
- Bridge: ABR-1 Tun-O-Matic adjustable, with aluminum stop bar
- Hardware: Nickel
- Tuners: Vintage deluxe, with green keystone buttons
- Controls: 2 volume, 2 tone and 3-way toggle switch
- Knobs: Black tophats with silver inserts
- Pick-Guard: Black, 4-ply
- Weight: 7.8 LBS.
- Serial # 21792xxxx
She was born just recently on January 23rd, 2023 (according to the date on the pre-pack checklist) and is in unplayed mint condition with no play wear to report. Also included is the original Gibson hard shell case, the case candy, Gibson strap and the factory pre-pack card, just as shown in the last picture! Whoever brings this baby home is gonna be STOKED!!