You are looking at a 2023 Fender Stratocaster Custom Shop Rory Gallagher heavy relic, with a 3 Color Sunburst worn finish and rosewood fretboard! This is an impressive replica of Rory’s beloved ’61 Strat… The tone, feel and vintage vibe of this guitar are beyond description. Just pick it up and the inspiration just flows! She’s 100% original and ready to rock!
- Model: Stratocaster Custom Shop Rory Gallagher
- Body: Alder
- Finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Color: 3-Color Sunburst
- Neck: Maple Bolt-on
- Neck Profile: 60 style oval C, 1st .790″, 12th .930″
- Scale Length: 25.5”
- Fingerboard: Maple, 9.5” Radius
- Fretboard Inlay: White Dots
- Frets: 21 medium jumbo
- Nut: Bone, 1.650” width
- Bridge: Synchronized Tremolo
- Tuners: Sperzal Die-cast, with one mis-matched Gotoh High E Tuner
- Pickups: 3 Fender Custom Shop 60’s Single Coils
- Controls: Master Volume, 2 Tone, 3-Way Pickup Selector
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Aged Mint
- Other: Rory Gallagher signature on back of headstock
- Weight: 7.4 lbs.
- Serial #: R133xxx
She was just born in August of 2023 and is in perfect unplayed condition with no play wear to report. I’m not going into details about nicks and dings, since this is obviously a heavy relic, so the cosmetic wear on this guitar was all done intentionally and artfully by Fender. There is no actual play wear however. The neck is straight, with no cracks or repairs… the frets are perfect, with their entire life ahead of them… and the sound is sweet! Also included is the original Fender Custom Shop hard shell case, the case candy, nice Fender leather strap, and the leather portfolio which houses the floor shop traveler and certificate, just as shown in the last picture! Whoever brings this baby home is gonna be STOKED!!