You’re looking at a 2022 Gibson Les Paul Standard 50’s with a Goldtop gloss finish, natural back and bound rosewood fretboard. If you love the tone and vibe of an R7 historic, but you don’t have $5k to throw down, this is the ticket right here. The guitar has an awesome 1957 vibe, with a fast/low action, and monster tone! Also worth mentioning; these guitars normally weigh in the upper 9 lbs range, but this one is only 8.8 LBS! So that’s a nice bonus for the proud new owner! She’s all original and ready to rock the house down!!
- Model: Les Paul Standard 50’s
- Finish: Goldtop, gloss nitro lacquer
- Body: Mahogany
- Top: Carved maple
- Scale Length: 24-3/4”
- Neck: Mahogany, set neck
- Neck Profile: Rounded 50’s
- Fretboard: Bound Rosewood, 22 medium jumbo frets, plek’d
- Fret Inlays: Trapezoid
- Fretboard Radius: 12”
- Nut: Graph Tech, 1.695” nut-width
- Pickups: Burstbucker 1 & 2 bass & treble humbuckers
- Controls: 2 volume & 2 tone, 3-way switch
- Electronics: Hand-wired with Orange Drop capacitors
- Binding: Top & fretboard
- Bridge: ABR-1 Tune-o-matic bridge & tailpiece
- Tuners: Gibson vintage deluxe tulip
- Weight: 8.8 LBS.
- Serial # 22222xxxx
She was born just recently in 2022 and is in unplayed mint condition. Also included is the original brown Gibson hard shell case and the case candy, just as shown in the last picture! Whoever brings this baby home is gonna be STOKED!!