You’re looking at a 2022 Gibson Les Paul 1959 Historic, with a Green Lemon Fade VOS finish on a nicely flamed maple top and nickel hardware. The action is fast and smooth, and she sounds like a great R9 should! She’s 100% original and ready to rock your world!
- Model: Les Paul 1959 Historic
- Finish: Green Lemon Fade, VOS, nitro lacquer
- Top: Hand-picked flamed maple, with binding
- Body: Mahogany
- Neck: One-piece mahogany, hide-glue neck construction, and historic long neck tenon
- Neck Profile: Updated 59 rounded, 1st .906”, 12th 1.009″
- Fretboard: Indian rosewood, 22 frets, medium jumbo
- Nut: Nylon, 1.6875” width
- Fret Inlays: Pearloid trapezoid
- Hardware: Nickel
- Bridge: ABR-1 Tune-O-Matic with stoptail
- Tuners: Kluson deluxe vintage
- Pickups: Gibson Custom Bucker PAF reproduction bass & treble humbuckers
- Toggle Cover Plate: Gibson Custom engraved
- Controls: 2 volume, 2 tone, 3-way switch
- CTS Pots & Bumble Bee Caps
- Weight: 8.5 LBS.
- Serial # 9 22xxx
She was just born just recently in November of 2022, and is in unplayed condition with no play wear to report. Also included is the original Lifton Gibson custom shop hard shell case, the case candy, factory pre-pack checklist and certificate, just as shown in the last picture! Whoever brings this baby home is gonna be completely STOKED!!