ONLY 6.8 LBS!
You are looking at a 2022 Fender Telecaster Tomatillo Custom Shop with a Super Faded Tahitian Coral Journeyman relic finish, hand-wound Tomatillo pickups, maple fretboard and just an awesome vintage vibe! If you love the look, sound and feel of a vintage Tele, but you don’t happen to have $70k to throw down, this is the guitar for you! The action is smooth and comfy, and she sounds like a great Custom Shop Tele should! By the way; this one weighs a lean 6.8 LBS, so if you’re looking for light-weight, this one certainly qualifies! She’s 100% original and ready to rock your world!
- Model: Telecaster Tomatillo Custom Shop Limited Edition
- Aging: Journeyman, flash-coat lacquer
- Color: Super Faded Tahitian Coral
- Body: Ash, 2-piece, sorted for light-weight
- Neck: Maple, bolt-on, rift-sawn
- Neck Profile: ’57 Soft V, 1st fret. 940”,12th fret .970”
- Fretboard: Maple
- Fretboard Radius: Compound, 7.25” – 9.5″
- Frets: 6105, narrow tall, 21 Frets
- Fret Inlays: Dots, micarta black
- Nut: Bone, 1.625” width
- Pickups: Hand-wound Tomatillo Tele single coils (neck & bridge)
- Controls: Master volume, master tone, 3-position switch
- Bridge: Rev Nocaster with 3 brass barrel saddles
- Tuners: Fender vintage style
- Hardware: Nickel/chrome
- Pick-guard: single-ply, parchment
- Scale Length: 25-1/2″ (648 mm)
- Other: Limited Edition decal on back of headstock, Limited Edition engraved neck plate
- Weight 6.8 LBS.
- Serial # R123xxx
She was born on May 26th, 2022 and is in perfect relic condition, with no actual play wear to report. I’m not going into details about nicks and dings, since this is obviously a relic, so the cosmetic wear on this guitar was all done intentionally and artfully by Fender. Also included is the original Fender Custom Shop hard shell case, the case candy, leather strap, ash tray bridge cover, and the leather portfolio, which houses the custom shop floor traveler and the certificate, just as shown in the last picture! Whoever brings this baby home is gonna be STOKED!!