You are looking at a 2021 Knaggs Steve Stevens signature SSC Singlecut with a Creme gloss finish with pink maple binding, and matching pink off-set block fret inlays with nickel hardware! If you’re reading this listing, you already know what an incredible guitar this is. She’s 100% original and ready to rock!
Here is the lowdown on the features:
- Model: Knaggs SSC Steve Stevens Signature Singlecut
- Color: Creme, gloss
- Top: Carved maple with pink binding
- Back: Mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany, set neck
- Neck Profile: SSC Custom
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Fret Inlays: Pink SSC off-set blocks
- Fretboard Radius: 12″
- Frets: Medium, 22 frets
- Headstock Overlay: Macassar ebony, with pink binding, pink logo and pink ray gun inlay
- Hardware: Nickel
- Truss Rod Cover: Steve Stevens engraved
- Pickups: Bareknuckle/SSC bass & treble humbuckers, covered
- Controls: 2 volume, 2 tone, 3-way toggle
- Bridge: TonePros adjustable, with stop tail
- Tuners: Kluson revolution, with green keystone tulip buttons
- Strap Locks: Schaller
- Weight: 8 LBS.
- Serial # 337
She was born on October 28th, 2021 and is in the same mint condition as the day she was born, with zero play wear to report. Also included is the original hard shell case, the case candy and build card, just as shown in the last picture! Whoever brings this baby home is gonna be STOKED!!