You’re looking at a 2021 Gibson Les Paul Standard ‘50s with a Heritge Cherry Sunburst nitro lacquer gloss finish on a AA flamed maple top and bound rosewood fretboard. If you love the tone, rounded neck and vibe of an R9 historic, but you don’t have $6500 to throw down, this is the ticket right here. The guitar has an awesome 1959 vibe, with a fast/low action, and monster tone! She’s all original and ready to rock the house down!!
Here is the lowdown on all the features:
- Model: Les Paul Standard ‘50s
- Finish: Heritage Cherry Sunburst, gloss nitro lacquer
- Body: Mahogany
- Top: Carved AA flamed maple
- Scale Length: 24-3/4”
- Neck: Mahogany, set neck
- Neck Profile: 50’s rounded
- Fretboard: Bound Rosewood, 22 medium jumbo frets, plek’
- Fret Inlays: Trapezoid, acrylic
- Fretboard Radius: 12”
- Nut: Graph Tech, 1.695” nut-width
- Pickups: Burstbucker 1 & 2 bass & treble humbuckers
- Controls: 2 volume & 2 tone, 3-way switch
- Electronics: Hand-wired with Orange Drop capacitors
- Binding: Top & fretboard, cream
- Bridge: ABR-1 Tune-o-matic bridge & tailpiece
- Tuners: Gibson deluxe vintage w kidney knobs, nickel
- Knobs: Gold tophats
- Pick-guard: Cream
- Weight: 11 LBS.
- Serial # 21201xxxx
She was born on May 19th, 2021 and is in unplayed and in near mint condition. Gibson makes a great guitar, however there is literally some kind of flaw on almost every guitar that comes out of their shop. That being said, there is a tiny minor flaw on the binding of the lower horn. Most dealers would not even mention this, but I’m not “most dealers”. Also included is the original brown Gibson hard shell case and the case candy as shown in the last picture! Whoever brings this baby home is gonna be STOKED!!