You are looking at a 2021 Gibson Les Paul Classic with a Heritage Cherry Sunburst gloss finish on a plain maple top, bound rosewood fretboard, and zebra coil ’61 Burstbucker pickups! This guitar has got the goods! She’s 100% original and ready to rock!
Some of the features of this cool guitar include:
- Model: Les Paul Classic
- Finish: Heritage Cherry Sunburst, gloss nitro
- Top: Maple
- Body: Mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany, set neck
- Fretboard: Rosewood, with binding
- Frets: Medium jumbo, 22 frets
- Pickups: Gibson Burstbucker ‘61R bass & Burstbucker 61T treble humbuckers, uncovered zebra coils
- Neck Profile: 60 slim taper
- Nut: GraphTech, 1.695” width
- Bridge: ABR-1 Tun-O-Matic adjustable with stop tail
- Hardware: Nickel
- Tuners: Grover rotomatics, nickel
- Controls: 2 volume (push/pull for coil tap), 2 tone (push/pull bypass/phase), 3-way switch
- Knobs: Gold 60’s style top-hats with silver inserts
- Fret Inlays: Pearloid trapezoid
- Scale Length: 24.75”
- Weight: 10.5 LBS.
- Serial # 23361xxxx
She was born just recently in December of 2021 and is in perfect, unplayed condition. There are no nicks or dings to report here… just a perfect, clean axe, with her entire life ahead of her. Also included is the original Gibson hard shell case, the case candy and Gibson strap, just as shown in the last picture! Whoever brings this baby home is gonna be STOKED!!