You are looking at a 2021 Fender Stratocaster 1962 Custom Shop Limited Edition Journeyman, with an Aged Aztec Gold finish, aged gold hardware, maple fretboard and hand-wound Bone Tone pickups!! While the body has the lighter relic Journeyman finish, the neck and fretboard are heavy relic, giving this a VERY comfy feel. Just an awesome guitar in every aspect! She’s 100% original and ready to rock your world!
Here is the lowdown on the features:
- Model Name: Stratocaster 1962 Custom Shop Limited Edition
- Aging: Journeyman (light relic)
- Color: Aged Aztec Gold, lacquer
- Body: Alder, 2-piece
- Neck: Rift-sawn maple, bolt-on, dark tint, heavy relic
- Neck Profile: ’60 style C , .780”-.975”
- Fretboard: Maple, heavy relic
- Fretboard Radius: Compound 7.25”- 9.5″
- Frets: 6105 narrow tall, 21 frets
- Inlays: Dots
- Nut: Bone, 1.625” width
- Pickups: 3 Hand-wound M.D. Bone Tone Strat single coils
- Controls: Master volume, master tone, 5-way switch
- Bridge: Vintage Strat with 6 bent steel saddles, aged gold
- Machine Heads: Fender vintage, aged gold
- Hardware: Aged gold
- Pick-guard: 3-ply g/b/g
- Scale Length: 25-1/2″ (648 mm)
- Other: Limited Edition decal on back of headstock, Limited Edition engraved neck plate
- Weight: 7.8 lbs.
- Serial # CZ55xxxx
She was born just recently in August of 2021 is in perfect relic condition with no actual play wear to report. I’m not going into details about nicks and dings, since this is obviously a Journeyman relic, so the cosmetic wear on this guitar was all done intentionally and artfully by Fender. There is no actual play wear however. The neck is straight, with no cracks or repairs… the frets are perfect, with their entire life ahead of them… and the sound is sweet! Also included is the original Fender Custom Shop hard shell case, the case candy, and the leather portfolio which houses the certificate, just as shown in the last picture! Whoever brings this baby home is gonna be STOKED!!