2020 Gibson Les Paul 1959 Custom Shop 59 Historic R9 VOS ~ Kentucky Bourbon Fade
Availability: 1 in stock
ACCEPTED PAYMENT METHODS
As Low As $136 / Month
Based on purchase price of $4,199 at 10% APR for 36 months. Excludes tax and shipping fees, to be calculated at checkout. Rates range from 10-30% APR. Select Affirm at checkout to get started.
2020 Gibson Les Paul 1959 Historic ~ Kentucky Bourbon Fade
You’re looking at a 2020 Gibson Les Paul 1959 Historic, with a Kentucky Bourbon Fade VOS finish on a gorgeous flamed maple top and nickel hardware. The action is fast and smooth, and she sounds like a great R9 should! She’s 100% original and ready to rock your world!
Here’s the lowdown on the features:
* Model: Les Paul 1959 Historic
* Finish: Kentucky Bourbon Fade, VOS, nitro lacquer
* Top: Carved flamed maple, with binding
* Body: Mahogany
* Back Finish: Cherry stain, nitro
* Neck: One-piece mahogany, hide-glue neck construction, and historic long neck tenon
* Neck Profile: Updated 59 rounded
* Fretboard: Indian rosewood, 22 frets, medium jumbo
* Nut: Nylon, 1.6875” width
* Fret Inlays: Pearloid trapezoid
* Hardware: Nickel
* Bridge: ABR-1 Tune-O-Matic with stoptail
* Tuners: Kluson deluxe vintage
* Pickups: Gibson Custom Bucker PAF reproduction bass & treble humbuckers
* Toggle Cover Plate: Gibson Custom engraved
* Controls: 2 volume, 2 tone, 3-way switch
* CTS Pots & Bumble Bee Caps
* Weight: 8.9 lbs.
* Serial # 9 0xxx
She was just born just recently on July 7th, 2020, according to the factory pre-pack checklist. The guitar is unplayed and perfect, with no play wear to report. The neck is straight, with no cracks or repairs… the frets are perfect with their entire life ahead of them… and she sounds like a great R9 should! Also included is the original Lifton Gibson custom shop hard shell case, and even includes the case candy, uninstalled pick-guard, factory pre-pack checklist and certificate, just as shown in the last picture! Whoever brings this baby home is gonna be completely STOKED!!