2019 Fender Stratocaster 1963 Custom Shop Limited Edition Heavy Relic ~ Candy Apple Red
Availability: 1 in stock
ACCEPTED PAYMENT METHODS
As Low As $136 / Month
Based on purchase price of $4,199 at 10% APR for 36 months. Excludes tax and shipping fees, to be calculated at checkout. Rates range from 10-30% APR. Select Affirm at checkout to get started.
2019 Fender Stratocaster 1963 Custom Shop Limited Edition Heavy Relic
You are looking at a 2019 Fender Stratocaster 1963 Custom Shop Limited Edition Heavy Relic with an Aged Candy Apple Red heavy relic finish, rosewood fretboard and hand-wound custom shop fat 60’s pickups! I want to point out; while Fender is calling this “Candy Apple Red”, the guitar looks like “Candy Tangerine”, just as depicted in the pics. Whatever you want to call it, she’s gorgeous!
Aside from being obvious “eye-candy”, the real treat is when you plug in! The action is smooth and comfy, and she sounds like a great Custom Shop Strat should! She’s 100% original and ready to rock your world!
Here is the lowdown on the features:
* Model Name: Stratocaster 1963 Custom Shop Limited Edition
* Aging: Heavy relic
* Color: Aged Candy Apple Red, lacquer
* Custom Shop Limited Edition decal on the back of headstock
* Body: Select Alder, 2-piece, sorted for light-weight
* Neck: Rift sawn maple, bolt-on, medium tint
* Neck Profile: 63 C, .830”-1.00″
* Fretboard: AAA east Indian rosewood
* Fretboard Radius 9.5″ (241mm)
* Frets: 6105, 21 frets
* Inlays: Vintage clay dots
* Nut: Bone, 1.650” width
* Pickups: 3 handwound Strat fat 60’s single coils, middle is RWRP
* Controls: Master volume, master tone, 5-way switch, vintage modern wiring
* Bridge: Vintage Strat with 6 bent steel saddles
* Machine Heads: Fender vintage tuning machines
* Hardware: Nickel
* Pick-guard: 3-ply, g/b/g
* Scale Length: 25-1/2″ (648 mm)
* Weight: 7.5 lbs.
* Serial # CZ5xxxxx
She was born in May of 2019 and is in unplayed, perfect condition with no play wear to report. I’m not going into details about nicks and dings, since this is obviously a Relic, so the cosmetic wear on this guitar was all done intentionally and artfully by Fender. There is no actual play wear however, simply because the guitar is unplayed. The neck is straight, with no cracks or repairs… the frets are perfect, with their entire life ahead of them… and the sound is sweet! Also included is the original Fender Custom Shop hard shell case, and even includes all of the case candy, nice Fender leather strap, and the leather portfolio which houses the floor shop traveler 2 certificates, just as shown in the last picture! Whoever brings this baby home is gonna be STOKED!!