2019 Fender Stratocaster 1959 Custom Shop NAMM Limited Edition '59 Strat Journeyman Relic ~ Shell Pink
Availability: 1 in stock
ACCEPTED PAYMENT METHODS
As Low As $136 / Month
Based on purchase price of $4,199 at 10% APR for 36 months. Excludes tax and shipping fees, to be calculated at checkout. Rates range from 10-30% APR. Select Affirm at checkout to get started.
2019 Fender Stratocaster 1959 Custom Shop NAMM Limited Edition ’59 Strat Journeyman Relic ~ Shell Pink
You are looking at a 2019 Fender Stratocaster 1959 Custom Shop NAMM Limited Edition Journeyman relic with a Shell Pink relic finish, rosewood fretboard and hand-wound 50’s pickups! Aside from being obvious “eye-candy”, the tone and feel of this guitar is off the charts! The ingredients just came together beautifully here. She’s 100% original and ready to rock your world!
Here is the lowdown on the features:
- Model: Stratocaster 1959 Custom Shop NAMM Limited Edition
- Aging: Journeyman relic
- Color: Shell Pink, lacquer, super-faded
- Body: Alder, 2-piece, sorted for light-weight
- Neck: Quarter-sawn maple, bolt-on, medium tint
- Neck Profile: ‘63 C, .800”-.980”
- Fretboard: AAA east Indian rosewood
- Fretboard Radius 9.5″ (241mm)
- Frets: Sanko 6105, 21 frets
- Inlays: Vintage clay dots
- Nut: Bone, 1.650” width
- Pickups: 3 Hand-wound 50’s Strat single-coils, with the middle being RWRP
- Controls: Master volume, master tone, 5-way switch, vintage modern wiring
- Bridge: Vintage Strat with 6 bent steel saddles
- Machine Heads: Fender vintage tuning machines
- Hardware: Nickel
- Neck Plate: Limited Edition
- Rear Headstock Decal: Limited Edition
- Pick-guard: 3-ply, g/b/g
- Scale Length: 25-1/2″ (648 mm)
- Weight: 7.8 lbs.
- Serial # CZ542407
She was born on July 20th, 2019 and is in perfect journeyman condition with no play wear to report. I’m not going into details about nicks and dings, since this is obviously a Relic, so the cosmetic wear on this guitar was all done intentionally and artfully by Fender. There is no actual play wear however. The neck is straight, with no cracks or repairs… the frets are perfect, with their entire life ahead of them… and the sound is sweet! Also included is the original Fender Custom Shop hard shell case, with the custom shop logo embroidered on the inside of the lid, the case candy, and the leather portfolio which houses the floor shop traveler the certificate, just as shown in the last picture! Whoever brings this baby home is gonna be STOKED!!