You’re looking at a 2018 Gibson Les Paul Custom custom shop with an Ebony gloss finish, 490R & 498T pickups, and nickel hardware! You’ll see plenty of Ebony customs with gold hardware, but not many with nickel. This is a very cool piece here. The action is smooth and easy, and sounds like a great LP Custom should! She’s 100% original and we just put on a fresh new set of 10-46’s, so she’s all dressed up and ready to rock!!
- Model: Les Paul Custom Custom Shop
- Finish: Ebony, gloss
- Top: Carved maple, with multi-ply binding
- Body: Mahogany
- Binding: Top, back, & headstock, multi-ply, fretboard single-ply
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Profile: Medium rounded C, 1st fret .875”, 12th fret 1.029″
- Fretboard: Richlite, with binding, 22 frets
- Fret Inlays: Mother-of-pearl blocks
- Scale Length: 24-3/4″
- Hardware: Nickel
- Bridge: Tune-O-Matic with stoptail
- Tuners: Grovers with metal bell buttons
- Pickups: Gibson 490R bass & 498T treble humbuckers
- Controls: 2 volume, 2 tone, 3-way switch
- Back-Plate: Gibson custom engraved
- Knobs: Black speed knobs
- Pick-guard: Black, multi-ply
- Weight: 9.9 LBS.
- Serial # CS801163
She was born on March 31st, 2018 and has been babied. I just picked this up from a collector client of mine, who has many guitars.. so this one just did not get played much at all. There are no nicks or dings to speak of… There are merely some pick-scratches on the pick-guard. Also included is the original Gibson custom shop brown Lifton hard shell case, the case candy and certificate, just as shown in the last picture! Whoever brings this baby home is gonna be completely STOKED!!