You are looking at a 2018 Fender Stratocaster Custom Shop Post Modern with an Aged Daphne Blue journeyman relic finish, contoured neck heel, maple fretboard and hand-wound Fender Diablo pickups!! Just an awesome guitar in every aspect, and if you are looking for a super-comfy neck and insane Strat tone this one is it! I love this guitar and you will too! She’s 100% original and ready to rock your world!
- Model Name: Stratocaster Custom Shop Post Modern
- Aging: Journeyman relic
- Color: Aged Daphne Blue, lacquer
- Body: Ash, 2-piece, deep body contours
- Neck: Maple, bolt-on, medium tint, contoured neck heel
- Neck Profile: Oval C, .790”-.930”
- Fretboard: Maple, round lam
- Fretboard Radius: Compound 9.5”-12″
- Frets: Sanko 6105, 21 frets
- Inlays: Micarta black dots
- Nut: Bone, 1.650” width
- Pickups: 3 Hand-wound Diablo Strat single coils, middle pickup is reverse wound/reverse polarity (RWRP)
- Controls: Volume, 2 tone, 5-way switch, Strat vintage mod wiring
- Bridge: Vintage Strat with 6 bent steel saddles
- Machine Heads: Fender vintage, nickel
- Hardware: Nickel
- Pick-guard: White, 3-ply
- Scale Length: 25-1/2″ (648 mm)
- Weight: 7.4 LBS.
- Serial # 2209
She was born on September 4th, 2018 and is in excellent condition with no play wear to report. I’m not going into details about nicks and dings, since this is obviously a journeyman relic, so the mild cosmetic wear on this guitar was all done intentionally and artfully by Fender. Also included is the original Fender Custom Shop hard shell case, the case candy, nice Fender leather strap, and the leather portfolio which houses the floor shop traveler and certificate, just as shown in the last picture! Whoever brings this baby home is gonna be STOKED!!