You are looking at a 2018 Fender Stratocaster El Diablo Custom Shop Limited Edition with an Aged Black heavy relic finish, maple fretboard, a very comfy “V” neck profile and hand-wound El Diablo custom shop pickups!! If you’re looking for a unique Strat, this one certainly qualifies! Just an awesome guitar in every aspect, with monster tone and a super smooth action! She’s 100% original and ready to rock your world!
- Model Name: Stratocaster El Diablo Custom Shop Limited Edition
- Aging: Heavy Relic
- Color: Aged Black, lacquer
- Body: Alder, 2-piece, sorted for light-weight
- Neck: Quarter-sawn maple, medium tint
- Neck Profile: 10/56 “V” .880”-.980”
- Fretboard: Maple
- Fretboard Radius 9.5″ (241mm)
- Frets: Jescar 57110, 21 frets
- Inlays: Micarta black dots
- Nut: Bone, 1.650” width
- Pickups: 3 Hand-wound El Diablo Custom Shop Strat single coils, the middle pickup is RWRP (reverse wound, reverse polarity)
- Controls: Master volume, 2 tone, 5-way switch, vintage modern wiring with Grease-Bucket circuit
- Bridge: Vintage Strat with 6 bent steel saddles
- Machine Heads: Fender vintage, nickel
- Hardware: Nickel
- Pick-guard: Vintage aluminumk, 8-hole, with matching back plate
- Knobs: Vintage white
- Scale Length: 25-1/2″ (648 mm)
- Other: Limited Edition decal on the back of the headstock, limited edition etched neck plate
- Weight: 7.8 LBS.
- Serial # CZ537446
She was born on August 10th, 2018 and is in excellent relic condition. This is a heavy relic, so I’m not going into details about nicks, dings and scratches. There is no actual play wear to report here. Also included is the original Fender Custom Shop hard shell case, the case candy, nice Fender leather strap, and the leather portfolio which houses the floor shop traveler and certificate, just as shown in the last picture! Whoever brings this baby home is gonna be STOKED!!