2014 Paul Reed Smith PRS Custom 24 10 Top 30th Anniversary ~ Tortoise Shell
Out of stock
ACCEPTED PAYMENT METHODS
As Low As $136 / Month
Based on purchase price of $4,199 at 10% APR for 36 months. Excludes tax and shipping fees, to be calculated at checkout. Rates range from 10-30% APR. Select Affirm at checkout to get started.
2014 PRS Custom 24 30th Anniversary with a Tortoise Shell
You are looking at a 2014 PRS Custom 24 30th Anniversary with a Tortoise Shell finish on a beautiful flamed maple 10 top & special 30th anniversary birds fret inlays! with fretboard and headstock purfling and hybrid gold/nickel hardware! This is a special edition that PRS created to commemorate their 30th year of building guitars, this is a super nice one here! Aside from her gorgeous looks, she’s also a great player, with a nice low & easy action… and she sounds like a great PRS should! The gold tuner buttons have been upgraded to ebony buttons… and the pots have been changed to the stacked volume/tone pots and the 5-way switch has been replaced with a 3-way switch. There is no coil-tap feature with this current set up, however all of the original parts are included (including the tuner buttons), so it can easily be set back to its original configuration. She’s otherwise all original and ready to rock!
Here is the lowdown on the features:
* Model: Custom 24 30th Anniversary
* Color: Tortoise Shell, gloss
* Top: Carved flamed maple, 10 top
* Body: Mahogany
* Neck, Mahogany, set neck
* Neck Profile: Pattern thin
* Fretboard: East Indian Rosewood, with purfling along the edges
* Headstock: East Indian Rosewood overlay with inlaid PRS logo and purfling
* Fret Inlays: Special 30th anniversary mother-of-pearl birds
* Hardware: Hybrid gold/nickel
* Pickups: PRS 85/15 bass & treble humbucker ~ uncovered
* Controls: volume & tone stack (neck pickup), volume & tone stack (bridge pickup), 3-way blade switch ~ The original pots and 5-way switch is also included
* Bridge: PRS tremolo bridge, hybrid gold/nickel, includes the tremolo bar
* Tuners: PRS phase III, locking, hybrid gold/nickel with ebony buttons~ the original gold buttons are also included
* Weight: 7.8 lbs.
* Serial # 14 214574
She was born on November 21st, 2014, and is in very good condition with only a few dings on the back edge, and a tiny light pin-head sized nick on the tip of the headstock.
The neck is straight, with no cracks or repairs… the frets are excellent. with their entire life ahead of them, and it sounds like a great PRS should! Also included is the original PRS Artist Package black paisley hard shell case, the case candy, adjustment tools, tremolo bar, original parts and bird card, just as shown in the last picture! Whoever brings this baby home is gonna be STOKED!!