2013 Warrior Texan '54 Limited Edition with Jimmy Wallace Pickups ~ 3-Tone Sunburst
Availability: 1 in stock
ACCEPTED PAYMENT METHODS
As Low As $136 / Month
Based on purchase price of $4,199 at 10% APR for 36 months. Excludes tax and shipping fees, to be calculated at checkout. Rates range from 10-30% APR. Select Affirm at checkout to get started.
2013 Warrior Texan ’54 Limited Edition with Jimmy Wallace Pickups ~ 3-Tone Sunburst
You are looking at a 2013 Warrior Texan ’54 with a DM Sunburst finish, matching flamed REVERSE headstock, Jimmy Wallace handwound pickups, and a super chunky fat neck! Try to imagine the best Strat, Tom Anderson, or Suhr that you’ve ever played, then multiply times 10; that’s this guitar, right here! Truly amazing workmanship! Checkout the detailed carved top and natural edge; Just gorgeous work here. It’s been a long time coming, but J.D. Lewis and Warrior are quickly becoming one of the front-runners in guitar innovation. Just play this guitar and you will be hooked! Seriously! The action is perfect on this axe, and the Jimmy Wallace pickups are very sought after, and sound fantastic. This is wired with a standard 5-way blade selector switch, but in addition, you can pull on the tone knob to activate all 3 pickups simultaneously. A very cool feature that adds an entirely different tonal dimension! We are a Warrior authorized dealer, so you will receive this amazing guitar with the full warranty. She’s 100% original and ready to rock!!
Here is the lowdown on the features:
- Model: Texan ‘54
- Color: DM Sunburst
- Aged Swamp Ash Body
- 3-Piece Maple Neck with Walnut Tone Bar
- Vintage Technique ~ Tempurature gauge “old school” glue
- Birds-eye Maple Fretboard
- Number of Frets: 24
- Flamed Maple REVERSE Headstock with Sterling Silver Warrior Headstock Logo
- Fret Inlays: Mother-of-Pearl Baby Ovals & Sword at the 12th Fret
- Pickup Covers: Cream
- Knobs: Cream
- Pickguard: Tortoise
- Electronics: 5-Way Speed Blade, 1 Volume & 1 Tone ~ Push/Pull Tone Engages all pups
- Bridge: Tremolo USA “Man-Made” ~ Includes the tremolo arm
- Hardware: Nickel Trim
- Tuners: Tone Pros Vintage Style Nickel
- Pick-ups: 3 x Jimmy Wallace Hand-wound Single Coils
- Gifts: Warrior Croc Hard Case, Leather Warrior Strap with Locks and Letter of Authenticity
- Certified!! ~ This means a full Warranty for the new owner!!
- She Weighs 6.4 lbs.
- Serial # 541416
She was born in 2013 and has only been played as a demo as a couple of guitar shows. I just picked this up from Warrior directly. The guitar is in mint condition, and is certified with the full warranty. No issues here! The neck is straight, with no cracks or repairs… the frets are perfect with their entire life ahead of them… and the sound is sweet! Also included is the original Warrior Alligator hard shell case, and it even includes all of the case candy, case keys,
Leather Warrior Strap with Locks and Letter of Authenticity
just as shown in the last picture! Whoever brings this baby home is gonna be STOKED!!