2013 Suhr Pro Series S4 HSS Flame Top – Trans Blue Denim Slate
Availability: 1 in stock
ACCEPTED PAYMENT METHODS
You are looking at a 2013 Suhr Pro Series S4 HSS with a Trans Blue Denim Slate gloss finish on a gorgeous flamed maple top, with scraped natural binding, maple fretboard and tremolo! If you’re reading this listing, you already know how amazing these guitars are. John Suhr is on another level when it comes to putting out high quality guitars. This one is a winner, with a smooth easy action and sweet tone! She’s 100% original, and we just put on a fresh new set of 10-46’s, so she’s all dressed up and ready to rock!
- Model: Pro Series S4 HSS
- Finish: Trans Blue Denim Slate, gloss, with scraped natural binding
- Top: Flamed maple, 3/16″
- Body: Basswood, black gloss back finish
- Neck: Maple, bolt-on, satin neck finish
- Neck Profile: Even C slim, .800”-.880″
- Fretboard: Maple
- Frets: Stainless steel, heavy, 22 frets
- Nut: Tusq, 1.650” width
- Fret Inlays: Dots
- Pickups: JST ML single coils (neck & middle), JST SSH+ humbucker (bridge)
- Controls: Master volume, master tone, 5-way switch
- Hardware: Chrome
- Bridge: 510 2-post, solid saddles (steel block)
- Tuners: Suhr, locking, chrome
- Pick-Guard: White, 3-ply
- Weight: 7.5 LBS.
- Serial # P4644
She was born on March 18th, 2013 and has been totally babied. The guitar is in excellent condition with only some pick-scratches on the pick-guard. Also included is the original Suhr padded gig bag and the tremolo bar, just as shown in the last picture! Whoever brings this baby home is gonna be STOKED!!