2011 Warwick Streamer LX Jimmy Earl Signature Custom Shop Limited Edition with LED Inlays - Natural
Availability: 1 in stock
ACCEPTED PAYMENT METHODS
As Low As $136 / Month
Based on purchase price of $4,199 at 10% APR for 36 months. Excludes tax and shipping fees, to be calculated at checkout. Rates range from 10-30% APR. Select Affirm at checkout to get started.
2011 Warwick Streamer LX Jimmy Earl Signature Custom Shop Limited Edition with LED Inlays – Natural
You are looking at a 2011 Warwick Streamer LX Jimmy Earl Limited Edition custom shop 5 string bass, with a natural oil finish on a swamp ash body, maple neck & fretboard, with yin-yang fret inlays with LED side dots,, active electronics and EMG pickups! If you’re not familiar with Jimmy Earl, among his many projects, he actually toured with Stanley Clarke. You may ask; “isn’t Stanley Clarke a bassist?”, yes, and one of the best ever, but when touring, Stanley liked to play the piccolo and tenor basses, and needed a great bass player to keep the bottom end in tact. Well that is where Jimmy Earl came in. Obviously, he’s a monster bassist, and Warwick built 35 of these amazing basses to his specs! No disappointments here! She’s all original and ready to rock!
Here is the lowdown on the features:
- Model: Streamer LX Jimmy Earl Signature Custom Shop 5-String Bass
- Body Style: Double cut-away
- Color/Finish: Natural, oil
- Body: Swamp ash, 2-piece
- Neck: Maple, bolt-on, with subtle flame
- Fretboard: Maple, 24 frets, jumbo bronze
- Fret Inlays: Yin-yangs, with red side dot LED’s
- Nut: Warwick Just-A-Nut III, brass
- Scale Length: 34”
- Hardware: Chrome
- Bridge: Warwick, 2-piece adjustable, chrome
- Pickups: EMG J/J active
- Electronics: MEC original 2-band Blackbox electronics from 1986 first Jimmy Earl bass
- Controls: Volume with push/pull, bass, treble and blend
- Tuners: Warwick, sealed, chrome
- Weight: 7.7 lbs.
- Serial # K157562 11
She was born in 2011 and has been totally babied. The bass has only been played gently and sparingly in a smoke-free home. She’s in excellent + condition, with only the slightest sing of a couple of scratches if you look hard. The neck is straight, with no cracks or repairs… the frets are perfect, with their entire life ahead of them… and the sound is as sweet as it gets! Also included is the Rock bag, just as shown in the last picture! Whoever brings this baby home is going to be completely STOKED!!!