2011 Paul Reed Smith PRS Private Stock Signature Limited Edition Quilt Top ~ Faded Vintage Yellow
Availability: 1 in stock
ACCEPTED PAYMENT METHODS
As Low As $136 / Month
Based on purchase price of $4,199 at 10% APR for 36 months. Excludes tax and shipping fees, to be calculated at checkout. Rates range from 10-30% APR. Select Affirm at checkout to get started.
2011 PRS Private Stock Signature Limited Edition ~ Faded Vintage Yellow
You are looking at a 2011 PRS Private Stock Signature Limited Edition, with a Faded Vintage Yellow high gloss nitro finish, on an absolutely stellar Private Stock quilted maple top, with hand-picked dark rosewood fretboard and mammoth ivory birds with black lip mother-of-pearl centers! This is # 64 of of the 100 piece private stock run that PRS created to commemorate in 2011. Just a fantastic guitar in every aspect! She’s 100% original and ready to rock!
Here is the lowdown on all the features:
* Private Stock # 64/100 ~ Numbered and Signed by Paul Reed Smith and Paul Miles on the back of the headstock
* Model: Private Stock Signature Limited Edition* Color: Faded Vintage Yellow, high gloss nitro
* Top: Curly maple, Private Stock
* Body: African mahogany
* Neck: South American “sinker” mahogany, set neck
* Headstock: Hand-pick dark rosewood with mammoth ivory Private Stock eagle, with black lip mother-of-pearl center, with mammoth ivory “signature” engraved banner
* Neck Profile: Pattern
* Fretboard: Hand-picked dark rosewood
* Fret Inlays: Mammoth ivory birds with black lip mother-of-pearl centers
* Pickups: PRS 408 bass & treble humbuckers, uncovered
* Electronics/Controls: Signature, 1 volume, 1 tone, 3-way switch, 2 mini-switches for coil tapping
* Hardware: Hybrid gold/nickel* Bridge: PRS wrap-around stop-tail, hybrid gold/nickel
* Tuners: Robson electric tuners, hybrid gold/nickel with ivoroid buttons
* Truss Rod Cover: Matching rosewood
* Knobs: Gold lampshades
* Weight: 6.6 lbs.
* Serial # 11 178668
She was born on August 15th, 2011 and is in near perfect condition. With no nicks or dings to report. There is merely a tiny light surface impression on the mahogany side edge, which can only be found with patience and direct light. Most dealers would just call this mint, but I am not “most dealers”. The neck is straight, with no cracks or repairs… the frets are perfect with their entire life ahead of them… and the sound is as sweet as it gets! Also included is the original PRS Private Stock paisley case, the case candy, adjustment tools and Private Stock certificate, just as shown in the last picture! Whoever brings this baby home is gonna be STOKED!!