You are looking at a 2009 PRS 305 Private Stock with a one-piece quilted maple top, burl maple back, flamed maple neck with matching Solana Burst finish, birds-eye maple fretboard adorned with mother-of-pearl birds with 14k gold outlines, and gold hardware! There is so much to look at here! The wood selection is just breath-taking… but the real excitement happens when you plug her in… the tone is nothing short of amazing! She’s 100% original and ready to rock your world!
- Model: 305 Private Stock
- Finish: Solana Burst, gloss
- Top: One-piece quilted maple, Private Stock grade
- Body: Burl maple, gloss brown transparent back finish
- Neck: Flamed maple, set neck
- Neck Profile: Pattern
- Fretboard: Birds-eye maple
- Fret Inlays: Mother-of-pearl birds with 14k gold outlines
- Headstock: Flamed maple with mother-of-pearl Private Stock eagle with 14k gold outlines
- Hardware: Gold
- Scale Length: 25-1/4″
- Pickups: PRS 305 single coils (neck, middle & bridge), black
- Controls: Master volume, master tone, 5-way blade switch
- Bridge: Tremolo, gold
- Tuners: PRS phase II locking, gold with ebony buttons
- Knobs: Gold speed knobs
- Truss Rod Cover: Matching maple
- Weight: 8.4 LBS.
- Serial # 09 157125
She was just born on December 16th, 2009 and has been totally babied. The guitar has been owned by a collector and has spent most of its life in the case. Most dealers would just call this mint, but I’m calling this “excellent +” as there are some minor pick-scratches below the treble strings. No disappointments here! Also included is the original PRS Private Stock leather case, and while the certificate is gone, this does include the other case candy, adjustment tools and tremolo bar, just as shown in the last picture! Whoever brings this baby home is gonna be STOKED!!