2007 Gibson Les Paul 1958 Custom Shop '58 Historic R8 Plain Top ~ Washed Cherry
Out of stock
ACCEPTED PAYMENT METHODS
2007 Gibson Les Paul 1958 Custom Shop ’58 Historic R8 Plain Top ~ Washed Cherry
You’re looking at a 2007 Gibson Les Paul 1958 Historic Custom Shop with a Washed Cherry finish on a plain maple top and nickel hardware. The action is fast and smooth, and the tone is absolutely awesome! She’s 100% original and I just put on a fresh new set of 10-46’s, so she’s all dressed up and ready to rock your world!
Here’s the lowdown on the features:
- Model: Les Paul 1958 Historic
- Finish: Washed Cherry
- Top: Carved maple, with binding
- Body: Mahogany
- Back Finish: Cherry stain
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Profile: 58 rounded
- Fretboard: Indian rosewood, 22 frets
- Fret Inlays: Pearloid trapezoid
- Hardware: Nickel
- Bridge: ABR-1 Tune-O-Matic with stoptail
- Tuners: Vintage deluxe tulip
- Pickups: Gibson Burstbucker bass & treble humbuckers
- Controls: 2 volume, 2 tone, 3-way switch
- CTS Pots & Bumble Bee Caps
- Weight: 9.2 lbs.
- Serial # 8 71319
She is just about to celebrate her 15th birthday and has been totally babied. The guitar is in excellent condition with no nicks or dings to report. If you turn this under direct light, you may find some light surface scratches, but that’s about it. Super clean piece here! The neck is straight, with no cracks or repairs… the frets are excellent, with plenty of life ahead of them… and she sounds like a great R8 should! Also included is the original Gibson custom shop hard shell case, the case candy and certificate, just as shown in the last picture! Whoever brings this baby home is gonna be completely STOKED!!