You’re looking at a 2001 Gibson Les Paul Custom 1968 Historic, with a Cherry Sunburst finish on a killer flamed Maple top, real ebony fretboard and Gold hardware! If you like the way this one looks… you’re going to freak when you play her! She actually plays and sounds even better than she looks! She’s 100% original, and we just put on a fret new set of 10-46’s, so she’s all dressed up and ready to rock!
- Model: Les Paul Custom 1968 F
- Finish: Cherry Sunburst, gloss
- Top: Carved flamed maple
- Body: Mahogany
- Binding: Top, back, fretboard & headstock
- Neck: Mahogany, long tenon
- Neck Profile: Rounded, medium
- Fretboard: Ebony, 22 frets
- Fret Inlays: Mother-of-pearl, blocks
- Hardware: Gold
- Bridge: Gibson ABR-1 bridge with stop bar
- Tuners: Grover kidney, gold
- Pickups: Gibson “Patent Applied For” bass & treble humbuckers
- Controls: 2 volume, 2 tone, 3-way toggle
- Knobs: 60’s style black top-hats w silver inserts
- Weight: 10.3 LBS.
- Serial # 012428
She just celebrated her 21st birthday and has been totally babied. There are no nicks or dings to report.. There are merely some pick-scratches on the pick-guard and a few light surface scratches on the guitar, which are only visible with direct reflective light. You’ll be hard-pressed to find another 21 year old 68 LP Custom in this condition. Truly amazing guitar here. Also included is the original Gibson Historic case and the certificate, just as shown in the last picture! Whoever brings this baby home is gonna be completely STOKED!!