You are looking at a 1997 PRS Custom 22 with a Cherry Burst gloss finish on a gorgeous quilted maple 10 top and Dragon I pickups! Just a great old-school build with looks, feel and tone! These Dragon I pickups have become somewhat sought after, so that’s a nice bonus on this baby. She’s 100% original and ready to rock!
Here is the lowdown on the features:
- Model: Custom 22
- Finish: Cherry Burst, gloss
- Top: Quilted 10 top, Carved
- Body: Mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany, set neck
- Neck Profile: Wide fat
- Fretboard: East Indian rosewood
- Fret Inlays: Abalone birds
- Hardware: Nickel
- Pickups: PRS Dragon I bass & treble humbuckers, uncovered
- Controls: 1 volume, 1 tone, 5-way rotary knob
- Bridge: Wrap-around stop-tail
- Tuners: PRS phase I low-mass, locking, nickel
- Knobs: Gold speed knobs
- Weight: 7.7 LBS.
- Serial # 7 30625
She just celebrated her 25th birthday and has been played, and subsequently has a few nicks, dings and scratches. The most obvious flaw is on the back edge of the upper horn. The guitar really does have a nice appearance despite the blemishes. Also included is the original PRS hard shell case which is missing the 2 outside latches. If preferred, we can ship this in a new PRS case for a $100 upcharge. Just let me know, and it will be done! Whoever brings this baby home is gonna be STOKED!!